Tuesday 14 February 2017

My response to the nastiest OKCupid message I've ever received

TwitterFacebook

I don't really like online dating at all. But once in a while I give it a try, just to see what happens.   

Recently, I made an OkCupid profile. I wasn't finding any good conversations or connections, but I stuck with it because hey, you never know.   

But as we've seen in one viral story after another, it is not easy for women on dating apps (or social media in general) to avoid being berated. 


Messages from potential suitors

Like any woman on one of these apps, I got a significant amount of comments about my appearance and a lot of extremely forward, sexual messages. Read more...

More about Opinion, Feminism, Social Media, Dating Apps, and Dating App


from Social Media http://ift.tt/2kPRDIX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment