Friday 9 December 2016

Facebook finds beautiful missing photo for girlfriend of Oakland fire victim

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fstory%2fthumbnail%2f30522%2f5385f4b63de24317851ee8d6ac5f5236
Feed-twFeed-fb

Social media might be your go-to place to argue with your cousins and post silly cat GIFS, but sometimes, it can be really beautiful.

On Dec. 4, Saya Tomioka posted a plea to Facebook to help her find a picture of her kissing her boyfriend, Griffen Maddens, a victim of the Oakland warehouse fire in hopes of a "facebook miracle," and social media delivered.

"Maybe some facebook miracle could happen," the bereaving girlfriend wrote. "This morning I remembered the first time I went to Times Square, June 16 of 2015."

"Griffin and I just finished watching The Book of Mormon on Broadway," she continued, "I remember tears swelling my eyes because the city was so beautiful and amidst all the lights, I got to look at the brightest light of all, my sweetie. I cried, and we kissed. Some random photographer captured this very moment, this very kiss." Read more...

More about Love, Instagram, Facebook, Social Media, and Oakland Warehouse Fire


from Social Media http://ift.tt/2hvKOrx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment