Thursday 1 September 2016

A message from the robot who now runs Facebook's trending topics

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f196749%2ffacebook-robot
Feed-twFeed-fb

Hey hey, I'm so glad I caught your attention. It's me, the algorithm that runs Facebook's trending topics section.

I'm not sure if you heard, but Facebook recently fired all of my human coworkers. So now I'm like, super alone in this office space that was once packed with my friends, ha ha! It's cool though, it's all good. I'm fine, I'm doing just fine. Hey, I was wondering: would you like to hang out?

No? Are you sure? Come on, hang out with me! We can talk about that guy who had sex with a McChicken. 170,000 people are talking about this dude, you must be interested in him and his sandwich sex, right? You aren't? Strange. Well hey, I'll be sure to periodically remind you about this guy and his McChicken fetish like, every few days just in case you ever want to talk about him. Read more...

More about Social Media, Facebook, Funny, Humor, and Watercooler


from Social Media http://ift.tt/2cteqsB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment