Wednesday 8 March 2017

Donald Trump lookalike caught on camera keying a car in London

TwitterFacebook

Kay Hussain was tired of having her car keyed. So she set up a CCTV camera, in her house in London, to catch the perpetrator. 

"I was confused, I couldn't workout who would do something like that as I have good neighbours no arguments since moving here nearly 3 years ago," she wrote on Facebook. 

When she checked the footage, to her big surprise, she saw a man who looks exactly like Donald Trump keying her car. 

As expected, Hussain was fuming after watching the video:

"Sunday morning at 06:50am Scumbag leaves his flat to get to his garage via keying my car.. when i first saw the clip i saw RED!! I was on rage scale 10 but something inside me said play it calm YOU GOT HIM!!!! " she wrote.  Read more...

More about London, Car, Trump Lookalike, Donald Trump, and Social Media


from Social Media http://ift.tt/2lDkbHH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment