Wednesday 19 April 2017

I tried to join an Instagram pod and it was like high school all over again

TwitterFacebook

When I left high school in 2006, I thought I'd kissed goodbye to the days of not being one of the cool kids. But, 11 years on, I'm back to feeling like the class loser. And it's all thanks to Instagram "pods".

An Insta pod is a secret group of bloggers who join forces in group messages in order to like and comment on each others posts and gain more engagement on Instagram. It's been compared to "a family of dolphins who live together in harmony and support one another...like a group of cheerleaders who help one another on Instagram". 

More about Photography, Twitter, Social Media, Instagram Model, and Bloggers


from Social Media http://ift.tt/2oPjg5f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment